Friday, October 2, 2009

passion??

passion?? what is it? I had a talk with passion and I decided to ask him, do you think I have the drive, or what it takes inside... do you feel I live the life to make it farther then I, can begin to concieve. See I believe if I love it that much, I have no choice but, to live my dreams. When I hit the studio, I usually create something beautiful in my eyes, but i leave it be... WHY??? nobody knows. When Diddy hits the studio, he doesn't come out for 22 hours. I could do the same, but how long would it take for me to go back in. I love music. I love every bit of music. I love art and creativity, but sometimes I question my love for it because my actions don't fully show. I truly believe the only way to become successful at something is by letting it consume you completely. It's like your walk with god. If you don't let his love and truth fully and completely take over your entire being, you won't be successful. It seems I've come to an abrupt conclusion in the midst of writing this.

Peace and God Bless,
Eyeconic

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eyeconic,
    whats up?

    I'm in Salisbury, md living right now finishing up college...

    I'm a producer, with madd equipment and beats. I have everything except contacts locally, to work with... which would be awesome...

    so i am writing in attempt to network... you seem well connected locally,
    plus your madd talented yourself,


    I'm seeking rappers who are down to collaborate and we can see where it goes from there....

    I have a kanye west relatable style of production in a sense...

    to hear some snippets of various productions please checkout

    http://chronicwise.4shared.com



    theres 4 pages of production samples.

    Also this is a long instrumental called 'friday the 13th' appropriately titled;

    http://www.4shared.com/audio/wY14kPyi/Friday_da_13th__LONG-INSTRUMEN.html


    pass them around, pass word around, or let me know if you can help a brother out ;-) or would wanna collaborate on a track?

    really, my friend,

    thank you,

    Edward Washington (Chronic-Wise)

    850-691-7806 yeah yeah out of state cell/ hit me up

    ReplyDelete